This is the perfect summer dessert that is so easy to make and leaves lots of room for creativity if you want to switch up the ingredients!
- 2 and 1/2 cups raw mixed nuts (try a mix of almonds, brazil nuts and cashews - or whatever you like!)
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup goji berries
- 1/2 - 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 - 1 tsp ground cinnamon, optional
- 1 mashed ripe banana
- 3 cups frozen or fresh mixed berries (I used blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries)
- 3 pitted dates, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 tbsp chopped fresh lavender
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Roast the nuts for about 10 - 15 minutes in the oven until slightly browned.
- Once they are cool, blend the nuts in a food processor on high speed until they become a butter. Add in the rest of the crust ingredients and blend until there are no goji chunks left.
- Spread the goji-chia-nut butter in a 9-inch pie plate and bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow the crust to cool (I popped mine in the fridge).
- Combine the berries, mashed bananas, lime juice, date, coconut, and fresh lavender and spoon it into the crust.
- Store the pie in the fridge before eating. Enjoy!